Monday, July 20, 2009

FW: Day 24 July 15


Pierre: 117 miles
The State Capital is the finish line today and I am ready to ride! It's a bit chilly but I love riding in the morning. Spin class has been good for the 7min. warm up. I'm set and pick up the pace. See Jane and she is looking good and feeling strong. Make dinner plans and head for reach first SAG. Keep it quick. My mantra, nobody listens. 15min. Yuck! Loose Nick on way to second SAG. He's having a bad day. Sat on his glasses at breakfast, and now his cyclometer is on the fritz. Doug bibbed it and is having a hard time with the potty breaks. 10min. I'm off. Doug is alsotrying to meet up with a co-worker who is traveling East-West across America by car. Very cool. I'm off.
  
The wind was pretty favorable. Except for 20 miles of head wind. I make it in 7hrs.

Dinner and site seeing with Jane. Check out the deer!
l


Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment