Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 20

#1 No cell phone service! I was lost all day, a bit naked. Apparently AT&T is not a fan of Wyoming. We did here that we could place out calls in about 6mon. though.

106 miles today. The Tri-Cyclist  back together. Doug and I had it worked but three gives us recovery. We are not the only group of three, many broke off this way, which messes with my even number theory. Back to the ride 106 miles and a best time for all of us 6:40. And I can tell you there was definately room for improvement. Yes, that does include our 3 SAGS and 2 photo ops. There wasn't anything really of interest to photograph today, but I took a couple random shots like this Hammock I raced to when we arrived.

There was a parade right in front of our hotel just like in Prescott! If you own a horse, you're in. It was fun. They had some re-enactment of the Rawhide, but I passed. Something about the indians skinning a live man.

The Couch Wagon in Lusk, also greeted us with lemonade and amazing cookies. I did eat my lunch first. foot long turkey from subway. I ate the whole thing! 


Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that's right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment