Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 14

And then there were two...

Today was supposed to be an easy recovery day following that 111. But nothing about today was easy but the ride. It was so quiet! My ears hurt. Doug is not a talker. Riding this morning in you guessed it more farmland. Nice easy warm up, then pick up the pace. We buzzed into the SAG and right out. It was 33 miles no
need to Snack much. We were done just around 1. Wanted to make the most of my time so I bee lined it to walmart and bought a swimsuit. Problem solved. Lounge by the pool.

Now did I mention our hotel is right on the falls. Which are beautiful. The noise, the caos. It is amazing.

Two weeks on the bike;) I don't think life gets better than this!


-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment